I am pleased to inform you that Green Hill Golf Course is open for play. I want to thank you all for your kindness and patience. The course will be operating under very strict guidelines for the foreseeable future. We do expect changes to these guidelines as the State and City move forward. Please see the full listing of our guidelines posted on our web-site and at the course. If you have questions please call Matthew Moison at the course 508-799-1359 or send an email to email@example.com.
What to expect:
1. Tee times will be required.
a. Tee times will be 15 minutes apart.
b. There will be some 9 hole back 9 tee times available in the mornings.
c. Arrive only 15 minutes before your tee time.
d. No more than 4 players will be allowed on any tee time.
e. If a tee time is not needed, it must be canceled at least 24 hours in advance. Failure to cancel a time will result in the player being charged for the time.
2. Check in required.
a. All players must check in 15 minutes prior to play at our service window.
b. We encourage the use of a credit card when possible.
c. Updated rules and policies will be posted at check in window.
d. You can print your scorecard prior to play from the course web-site, or use the new GHIN AP to track you scores. We will pass out cards only upon request.
3. Golf Carts.
a. Golf Carts will be available, in compliance with ADA standards for player who require the use of a cart based on a disability. The following must be done each time you rent a cart.
i. Players must either:
1. Present proof of disability. Examples include but are not limited to: Doctors note, State issued disability document (example: handicap plaque), or the like.
2. Submit a signed affidavit stating that a golf cart is required in order for them to play golf due to a disability.
b. Players will be assigned a specific cart, and must return the cart to the storage area post round.
c. Players must remove all trash from the cart.
4. Practice facilities and congregation.
a. Practice putting greens and driving range are closed.
b. Players shall not be permitted to congregate at any time before or after a round.
Help us keep both you and staff safe by complying with course rules, policies and procedure.
Players failing to comply will immediately lose playing privileges.
GREEN HILL IS OPENING FOR PLAY
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES, SET FORTH BY THE GOVERNOR’S OFFICE WILL BE USED AND STRICTLY ADHEARD TO.
• Course facilities including but not limited to the clubhouse, golf shop, and restaurant are closed.
• No caddies allowed.
• All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
• Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
• Tee Time shall be 15 minutes between groups. All players must have a tee time. (no walk-ups)
• Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play. Players shall not be permitted to congregate post round.
• Players must check in at service window prior to play.
• All play shall start on hole #1 unless directed by the course staff.
• All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
• Flagsticks must remain in the hole.
• Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
• Practice putting green, driving range, and chipping are closed.
• Hand sanitizer station is available at check in window.
• Limited use of golf carts for players with disabilities:
1. Carts shall be made available for players with disabilities.
2. Carts may be rented as single rider.
3. Carts are assigned to players only and upon demonstration of disability either by:
a. Presentation of proof of disability
i. Examples include but are not limited to: Doctors note, State issued disability document (example: handicap plaque), or the like.
b. Signed affidavit by the player stating that a golf cart is required in order for them to play golf due to a disability.
4. Carts shall be assigned to that player only.
5. Player shall be assigned a specific numbered cart.
6. Player shall be required to, upon completion of their round;
a. Return the cart to the lower parking lot near cart storage
i. This will prevent the cart from going back onto the course until it is cleaned
b. Removal all trash or other items the player has in the cart
i. This will limit cross contamination with the staff that cleans the cart.
7. Future use of a cart shall be predicated upon compliance with items listed above.
a. Players failing to comply shall be denied cart rentals going forward.
City of Worcester does not discriminate against persons with disabilities, for questions or concerns please contact Matthew Moison P.G.A. 508-799-1359