June 10, 2020
Please find enclosed a listing of golf course current protocols with respects to COVID 19. Protocols are adjusted as circumstance evolve. Presently the course does not have the full staff back to work.
Check In Procedures.
• Golf course entrances and exits have been labeled 1 way to create flow patterns that help eliminate patron interactions.
• No more than 4 players are allowed in the pro-shop area at 1 time.
• Hand sanitation stations are located at the course counter and on the deck.
• Plexi-glass barrier has been set up at the course counter.
• Signage is posted on all doorways reminding players that masks are required when in the building and social distancing of 6 feet is required.
• Cup raising systems are installed in all cups.
• Tee times are set at 12 minutes apart.
• Score cards are available only upon request and are not in public reach.
• Rental sets are not available. Each player must use their own set.
• Flag sticks must remain in.
• Single rider golf carts in place for players that are not living in the same household.
• Carts are assigned by number to specific golfer.
• Golfers are required to clean their own trash and drop the cart at the storage trailers.
• Staff washes and then sanitizes cart after each use.
• Cups have been removed from all practice greens.
• Driving range stations are 10 feet apart.
• There is sanitizer station at the dispensing machine.
• Golf balls are cleaned after use in bleach solution.
• Golf clubs are not available. Player must use their own.
• There are several areas at the course where social distance protocols are posted.
• The web-site lists current protocols.
• Staff is required to wear face coverings when social distancing is not available.
• Gloves, masks, shields and sanitizer is available for the staff.
If you have questions or concerns please reach out.
GREEN HILL IS OPENING FOR PLAY
THE FOLLOWING GUIDELINES, SET FORTH BY THE GOVERNOR’S OFFICE WILL BE USED AND STRICTLY ADHEARD TO.
• Course facilities including but not limited to the clubhouse, golf shop, and restaurant have limited access.
• No caddies allowed.
• All golfers must maintain proper social distancing of at least 6 feet at all times.
• Groups of players are restricted to no more than 4 players at one time.
• Tee Time shall be 12 minutes between groups. All players must have a tee time. (no walk-ups)
• Golfers must stay in their car until 15 minutes before their tee time and must return to their car immediately following play. Players shall not be permitted to congregate post round.
• Players must check in at prior to play.
• All play shall start on hole #1 unless directed by the course staff.
• All golfers must use their own golf clubs. Sharing golf clubs or rental golf clubs is not allowed.
• Flagsticks must remain in the hole.
• Bunker rakes and ball washers have been removed.
• Practice putting green, driving range, and chipping are closed.
• Hand sanitizer station is available at check in window.
• Golf Carts
1. Carts may be rented as single rider.
4. Carts shall be assigned to that player only.
5. Player shall be assigned a specific numbered cart.
6. Player shall be required to, upon completion of their round;
a. Return the cart to the lower parking lot near cart storage
i. This will prevent the cart from going back onto the course until it is cleaned
b. Removal all trash or other items the player has in the cart
i. This will limit cross contamination with the staff that cleans the cart.
City of Worcester does not discriminate against persons with disabilities, for questions or concerns please contact Matthew Moison P.G.A. 508-799-1359